Tuesday, December 31, 2013

welcome!

The name is Destiny, I'm an ordinary 21 year old newlywed and mama to an awesome baby. Here you will find everything about my life as a young mom just trying to find a balance! I will tell you about my trials and tribulations and a few tips here and there, as a young mom who is all about breastfeeding, baby wearing, cooking from scratch, being a fabulous wife, and trying to look pretty while doing it all.
A little about me... Where to start... I was born and raised in the PNW. In High School is where i met my husband, Zachery. We have been together since 2008 and got married in March of 2013. We have a 7 month old son, Milo. He is our world! Speaking of my world, it has been upside down since Milo came. Trying to juggle mom life, being a good wife, and still trying to have something of my own. I might be wingin' it as i go, but it's worked so far! I hope you stay along for the ride as I share all sorts of things about the mayhem in our life! New year, New beginnings! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment