Friday, January 3, 2014

Hold the boulders!

Today I learned the importance of a good bra. Usually I go to Ross or somewhere cheap, Guess my size, and be on my way. I was never measured or fitted. Being a mother who breastfeeds, my boobs went from huge to ginormous after I had Milo, but I didnt buy a new bra. I honestly thought they were fine. Well, I was very, very, VERY wrong.
I got sized today and the woman at Victorias Secret told me I was a 36DDD or a 38DD as my "sister size." Guess what size my other bras at home were.... 36C. No wonder I was spilling out of them in all directions!
The moment I put on the correct size, my whole life changed. My boobs looked AMAZING! I looked thinner, it was a thousand times for comfortable, my back fat roll wasn't as noticeable. It was great!
As most of you know, Victoria's Secret has their semi-annual sale going on. I bought two bras which were normally $59 each but they were on sale for $34. YES. $34! Thats basically half priced in case you didn't know.
Milo will be 7 months old next week on the 8th. He still nurses about every 2-3 hours and goes about 6 hours at night. I tried the nursing bra's and honestly, I think they're a waste of money. I didn't understand the point of unclasping it when you could just pop your boob out of the normal bra. So, in my opinion, I say skip the nursing bra and get fitted AFTER your milk comes in and regulates. Spend the money on a GOOD bra. Let me tell you, it is SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment